UPS Status Monitor, Std, 240VAC
- The Benbro UPS Status Indicator (UPSSI) has been specifically designed to provide remote indication of the UPS Status in a medical environment and is suitable for installation in Operating theatres, Intensive care, Recovery wards, Isolation rooms, nursing stations, Treatment rooms, and other Special care areas.
- The equipment is suitable for wall mounting in a standard Australian electrical accessory bracket.
- The unit is connected to the UPS electrical supply system and will indicate “Mains on” with a green LED indicator. The unit will indicate loss of supply to the UPS (“UPS in emergency mode”) with a synchronised, pulsating, audible alarm and a Visual flashing red LED alarm indicator, The UPSSI is equipped with an audio mute button (the Audible alarm will continue until muted). The visual alarm (and the audible alarm – if not muted) shall continue until the supply is restored to the UPS or the UPS is exhausted.
- The mute function can be configured to “time out” if left unattended for periods of 1hr – 4hrs.
- The UPSSI is provided with a relay alarm output voltage free contact (normally open or closed on alarm).
- Upon total loss of the mains power, the alarm contacts will be in the “Closed Alarm” state.
Other related products...